The charter of Grants.gov, one of 24 Presidentís Management Agenda E-Government initiatives, is to provide a simple, unified electronic storefront for interactions between grant applicants and the Federal agencies that manage grant funds. There are 26 Federal grant-making agencies and over 900 individual grant programs that award over $400 billion in grants each year. The grant community, including state, local and tribal governments, academia and research institutions, and not-for-profits, need only visit one website, Grants.gov, to access the annual grant funds available across the Federal government.
In short, Grants.gov provides:
1) A single source for finding grant opportunities.
2) A standardized manner of locating and learning more about grant funding opportunities.
3) A single, secure and reliable source for applying for Federal grants online.
4) A simplified grant application process with reduction of paperwork.
5) A unified interface for all grant agencies to announce their grant opportunities, and for all grant applicants to find and apply for those opportunities.
Friends, Dates, Lovers of Your
Copyright © Dreampal.com, All rights reserved.